Palace Hotel Copenhagen on Town Hall Square in Copenhagen will again be a true Scandic hotel.
The hotel will of course continue to have the unique historic and exclusive atmosphere, but from September 1st 2014, hotel guests will also enjoy all that is known from our other Scandic hotels. The breakfast buffet will again be included in the room rate and the hotel gets its own shop in the lobby. Also the hotel experience will be upgraded to make Scandic Palace Hotel among the best hotels in Copenhagen.
Scandic Palace Hotel is one of Scandic’s flagships in Copenhagen, and the hotel matches the strategy to continuously develop and refine the hotel portfolio with high quality hotels in great locations in the Nordics.
Facts about Scandic Palace Hotel
• 169 rooms
• Flexible and modern meeting facilities for 2 to 70 people
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Nordic ecolabelled
• Whole ‘Executive Floor’ available for hire
• Gym with all the latest equipment
• Restaurant and bar
• 0 km from the city centre
• 100 metres from Copenhagen Central Station
• 10 minutes from Copenhagen Airport by metro or train
For more information, please contact:
Jens Mathiesen, Country Vice President Scandic Denmark, 00 45 3348 0455
Casper Puggaard, Sales and marketing Director Scandic Denmark, 00 45 33480477